mercredi 9 avril 2008

Une page de publicité


J'ai confié à Dominique- de la galerie "Bleus et originaux"- le soin de vendre quelques tirages très limités de mes dessins en grand format sur papier photo.

Pour ceux que ça intéresserait, ils sont en vente sur ebay ici

some shameless plug here: For those interested, my friend Dominique is selling some very limited prints of my drawings on ebay. See here

5 commentaires:

Pop9 a dit…

S'il y a une justice, les numéros quatre et cinq vont te rendre riche.
;o)

BogatiStric a dit…

Awesome illustrations.
By the way,I love Tiffany 2,
great job.

phil a dit…

I remember those well.

They should be hanging in my apartment, h.

~p :)

Milenko a dit…

Beautiful stuff dude.
I wish you had those images a bit bigger :)
Your work is an awesome inspiration.
Cheers to your skill,

Regards,

Milenko

herval a dit…

pop9... Miss Pop ? Merci en tous cas. Je sais ce que je vais jouer au prochain euromillions !

bogatistric, Phil, dominic > Many thanks!

Milenko > Thanks! And you can see these images bigger in the gallery of my main website, here: http://mapage.noos.fr/herval/lagalerie.html